Continued from Part I, here.
KNOWING THE ENEMY
God is very clear when he affirms: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4:6). If we don’t know our enemy, we won’t know how to be freed from him or worse, we won’t know how to defeat him. In this section, we will know more about our enemy.
- Satan was created with a purpose.
Satan was created by God with a purpose. He was created to mold our character (Isaiah 54:16) Satan is our adversary (1 Peter 5:8), he is a created being which cannot be greater than his creator.
- Satan. He is a created being, that doesn’t have God´s attributes:
- Satan IS NOT omnipresent but has an army working with him (Matthew 25:41)
- The demons are territorial, let’s say they affect geographic areas they are in, cannot get out of there unless they move.
- They can be transferred from generation to generation, this is due to the generational curses, as a matter of fact, human beings are susceptible to commit the same sins that our ancestors committed, in other words, with their same longings. It is more likely that relatives fall in the same sins that the person who died by allowing these demons to have legal rights over them.
- HE CAN NOT BE IN different places at the same time. He can only be at one place at a time, if he wants to go to a different place, he needs to move to that place or else he would have to be separated into parts.
- Satan IS NOT OMNISCIENT. He doesn’t know everything.
- Satan cannot know what you are thinking. Even though he is a millenary psychologist, so the demons that have been around you or your family for years can prepare strategies so you fall prey of them in a very accurate and predictable manner according to your moods.
- Satan cannot know what will happen, even though we permit him to modify our future when we grant him legal rights, let us say we believe and attend sessions with fortune tellers, we are rejecting God’s plan for our lives.
- Satan IS NOT omnipotent. Even though he was created with some power, he IS NOT almighty. His power is limited and used to fulfill his function. He is subjected to the dominion and power of Christ.
- Although he is eternal, his purpose is to spend eternity in hell.
- He has a function and he does it with excellence: He is a murderer and father of lies. Satan steals, kills and destroys. (John 8:44)
- He can disguise himself as an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14). Satan uses the supernatural to deviate our devotion and worship from God.
- He always provides evidence that support his lies, because he knows that a righteous person must live by its faith, not by what his natural eyes can see. (Galatians 3:11, Genesis 37:31 to 34)
- SATAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED (1 John 2:13)
ABOUT THE AUTHORS: Sidny Cisneros and Cuauhtémoc Lemus have 28 years of marriage with three children: Deidre, 25; Hazael, 20 and Odette 14. Cisneros and C. Lemus since 1992 have traveled in several cities in México and USA in charge of different ministries such as married couples, youth, men, women, intercession, spiritual warfare. Pastor Cisneros has a Master degree in Teaching Mathematics and Pastor Lemus has a PhD in Computer Science, both degrees from Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Pastor Cisneros and Pastor Lemus were appointed as pastors of Inner Healing & Deliverance Ministry in May, 2016 at Manantial de Vida International Ministry in Zacatecas, México, where they currently live. They have developed a systematic, structured and orderly training approach to revoking rights granted to the enemy through sin, emotions, lack of self-control and lack of pardon of others.